ACCESSING Your 2023 CLIENT ORGANIZER
Your Client Organizer is the important first step in analyzing your tax position for the year. Our online version is designed to help you quickly and conveniently provide us with critical information to maximize your deductions and minimize the hassles.
How to Access your Client Organizer/Upload Documents
Follow the steps below to access your 2023 tax organizer via our client center.
Step 2: CLIENT ORGANIZER ENTERING INFORMATION ONLINE
Step 1: Login
Note: If you forgot your password, click the forgot password link. Enter your Login and the email associated with your login. Click continue and it will send a temporary password to your email. If any assistance is needed with Upgrading your Thomson Reuters portal login and password call Rosie Rivera at (630) 717-5330.
Step 3: UPLOADING YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS
- Select the orange Tax Org rectangle next to your
name (as shown here) Tax Org
- Click on the Questionnaire folder
- Click on the Web Questionnaire to
answer ALL questions
- Save & Close
- Note: Do not click on the Send to Preparer icon
until you are completely done answering all
questions and uploading all or most of your documents because you will
not be able to go back once you
click on the Send to Preparer. (see Step 3)
- Click on the Upload Tax Documents (As shown here in your Tax Organizer Index.)
- Click on Upload
- Click Add files
- Choose ALL the files you’re sending with your Organizer.
- Start Upload (You will see the documents in the Upload box)
- Once you have completed both the Questionnaire and tax documents,
- Click on Send to Preparer (as shown here). Clicking on the Send to Preparer icon can only be done one time.
- You will see a “Send to Preparer Confirmation” window on your screen (see below).
If you need to enter more information please click CANCEL, if not, click OK and you are finished!
PRINTING YOUR CLIENT ORGANIZER TO COMPLETE BY HAND
- Click on the CREATE pdf icon (as shown here).
- Print the pdf or save to your computer
- Complete questionnaire by hand